DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
142-member India contingent for Olympics
The contingent includes 81 athletes and 36 coaches besides doctors, managers and other officials.
New Delhi: The Sports Ministry on Thursday approved a 142-member Indian contingent, comprising 81 athletes and 36 coaches, for the London Olympics.
While approving the Indian contingent, the ministry said the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) and the national sports federations (NSFs) would have included the support staff such as coaches, doctors, managers and officials keeping in mind the best of national interests.
The contingent includes 81 athletes who will participate in 13 sports disciplines. The contingent also includes 36 coaches, four managers, eight medical staff, six 'P' category officials and seven contingent officials.
The London Games will be held from July 27 to August 12.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan