DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
17-year-old girl raped by relative, commits suicide
The 17-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her relative on December 13 when she was alone at her home.
Nashik: A teenager, who had attempted suicide after being raped three days back in the city, succumbed at the Civil hospital in Nashik, police said on Sunday.
The 17-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her relative, identified as Swapnil Vijay Yashwante, on December 13 when she was alone at her home in Shindegaon area of the city.
The same day, the victim tried to commit suicide by setting herself on fire. She had received 70 per cent burns and died at the Nashik Civil hospital last evening, police said. The accused was arrested on December 14 and is presently in police custody till December 18, they added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan