DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
188 ceasefire violations by Pakistan in 2010-2012 period
In 2010, Pakistan violated the ceasefire agreement with India on 44 occasions. 51 such incidents were recorded in 2011 while it peaked to 93 in 2012.
New Delhi: There have been 188 instances of ceasefire violations by Pakistan along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir between 2010 to 2012, and three Indian Army personnel were killed in these, Defence Minister A K Antony told the Lok Sabha on Monday.
In a written reply to the House, he said, "Government of India has taken up the issue of ceasefire violations with Pakistan consistently." In 2010, Pakistan violated the ceasefire agreement with India on 44 occasions. 51 such incidents were recorded in 2011 while it peaked to 93 in 2012.
Two Army personnel were killed during these violations in 2010, followed by a single incident in 2012. A total of 16 military personnel were injured in these incidents from 2010 to 2012.
"All violations of ceasefire are taken up with Pakistan military authorities at appropriate level through established mechanism of hotline, flat meetings as well as weekly talks between the Director Generals of Military Operations," Antony said.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Melania Trump Slaps Away Donald Trump's Hand Upon Arriving In Israel
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player