19-year-old call-centre employee gangraped in Gurgaon
<p>Three men were arrested for allegedly gangraping a 19-year-old girl at a flat in Gurgaon, said the police.</p>
Three men were arrested for allegedly gangraping a 19-year-old girl at a flat in Gurgaon, said the police.
The victim, a call-centre employee, was allegedly gangraped by the three accused, identified as Dinesh, Navin and Satyadev at a flat in Sector 46 in Gurgaon. According to police, the victim was walking down to her home on Tuesday night after attending a friend's birthday party when one of the accused, Dinesh offered to drop her home on his motorcycle. As he was known to her, she accepted the offer.
The accused took her to a flat in Sector 46 where he was joined by two others. They offered her a drink laced with sedatives and after she fell uncounscious the three took turns to rape her, police said, adding that all the accused fled after committing the crime. An FIR was registered against the three accused after the girl filed a complaint with the police.
A medical examination of the victim has confirmed rape, said Joint Commissioner of Police Maheshwer Dayal. On the basis of information provided by the victim, the police arrested Dinesh and Navin, both residents of village Jharsa, and Satyadev, a resident of Faridabad.
Satyadev is married and has two children while the other two accused are bachelors, the JC said.
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump Sniffles Had the Internet Choking
- Hillary Clinton Wins First Presidential Debate: CNN-ORC Poll
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Watch: Gloves Off Ahead Of Sushma's UN Speech