19-year-old call-centre employee gangraped in Gurgaon
<p>Three men were arrested for allegedly gangraping a 19-year-old girl at a flat in Gurgaon, said the police.</p>
Three men were arrested for allegedly gangraping a 19-year-old girl at a flat in Gurgaon, said the police.
The victim, a call-centre employee, was allegedly gangraped by the three accused, identified as Dinesh, Navin and Satyadev at a flat in Sector 46 in Gurgaon. According to police, the victim was walking down to her home on Tuesday night after attending a friend's birthday party when one of the accused, Dinesh offered to drop her home on his motorcycle. As he was known to her, she accepted the offer.
The accused took her to a flat in Sector 46 where he was joined by two others. They offered her a drink laced with sedatives and after she fell uncounscious the three took turns to rape her, police said, adding that all the accused fled after committing the crime. An FIR was registered against the three accused after the girl filed a complaint with the police.
A medical examination of the victim has confirmed rape, said Joint Commissioner of Police Maheshwer Dayal. On the basis of information provided by the victim, the police arrested Dinesh and Navin, both residents of village Jharsa, and Satyadev, a resident of Faridabad.
Satyadev is married and has two children while the other two accused are bachelors, the JC said.
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259