'1920: Evil Returns' is not connected to '1920'
'1920: Evil Returns' features Aftab Shivdasani, who recently completed his 13th year in the film industry.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt, who is back with another horror flick '1920: Evil Returns', says it has nothing to do with his 2008 movie '1920'. "We have seen that when we make sequels, the story should be different, actors should be different. Nothing should be similar except the name. Since we make such films here, we have continued with that trend. '1920: Evil Returns' has nothing to do with the first part and it's a totally unique film," the 43-year-old said here Wednesday at a press conference of the film.
'1920: Evil Returns' features Aftab Shivdasani, who recently completed his 13th year in the film industry. His last film was 'Bin Bulaye Baraati', which released in 2011 and didn't do well.
Asked if he would call the film his comeback, Aftab said: "I don't know. I mean, I guess I was just waiting for the right opportunity and I got it. So, if it's a comeback, it's a comeback, if it's not a comeback, it's not a comeback. It doesn't matter to me as long as it is a good film."
'1920: Evil Returns' also stars Tia Bajpai and Vidya Malvade and hits theatres Nov 2.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology