DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2 boys born at 11:11
The number of babies born on 11-11-11 is expected to cross 50 by midnight, according to doctors at MKCG Hospital...
BERHAMPUR: L Jyoti Reddy and Aparajita Sahu delivered boys at 11:11 am on 11/11/11 at Zanana Hospital here through C-section. According to head of the hospital S Nanda, Friday saw 13 newborns.
Similarly, 11 babies were delivered at the City Hospital and 10 at MKCG Medical College and Hospital. By evening, 40 deliveries were performed at various hospitals here.
The number is likely to cross 50 by midnight, said Prof S N Mohanty of MKCG Medical. However, out the 40, 27 were boys and the rest girls.
Recommended For You
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Tendulkar's life Brought to Silver Screen
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish