2 boys slit 23-year-old woman's throat, set her ablaze after gangrape; arrested
The body of the girl, who had gone missing since December 30, was found half burnt in Radi jungle on the instance of the accused.
In a gruesome incident, two youths allegedly gangraped a 23-year-old woman, slit her throat and burnt her body, dumping it into nearby jungles before escaping with her mobile phone and jewellery, police said.
The body of the girl, who had gone missing since December 30, was found half burnt in Radi jungle on the instance of the accused, who have been arrested, police said.
Giving details, police said one of the two accused, Amardeep had lured the girl from her home on the pretext of marriage and afterwards, gangraped her along with his friend Ajay Shah. When the girl insisted on marriage, the duo slit her throat and burnt her body after drenching it in petrol, police said, adding that they also took away her mobile phone and earrings.
The girl's parents had lodged a missing persons report and her mobile phone was being tracked, which is how the accused were caught, they said. The matter is being probed, they said.
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls