DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2 boys slit 23-year-old woman's throat, set her ablaze after gangrape; arrested
The body of the girl, who had gone missing since December 30, was found half burnt in Radi jungle on the instance of the accused.
In a gruesome incident, two youths allegedly gangraped a 23-year-old woman, slit her throat and burnt her body, dumping it into nearby jungles before escaping with her mobile phone and jewellery, police said.
The body of the girl, who had gone missing since December 30, was found half burnt in Radi jungle on the instance of the accused, who have been arrested, police said.
Giving details, police said one of the two accused, Amardeep had lured the girl from her home on the pretext of marriage and afterwards, gangraped her along with his friend Ajay Shah. When the girl insisted on marriage, the duo slit her throat and burnt her body after drenching it in petrol, police said, adding that they also took away her mobile phone and earrings.
The girl's parents had lodged a missing persons report and her mobile phone was being tracked, which is how the accused were caught, they said. The matter is being probed, they said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet