DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2 people, pet dog walk away after plane crashes
The plane brought down power lines and disrupted traffic when it crashed in Sydney.
Melbourne: A light aircraft, carrying two persons and their pet dog, crashed in a busy street in Sydney, but the passengers had a miraculous escape as they walked away with minor injuries only, a media report said.
The single-engine plane brought down power lines and disrupted traffic when it crashed in Brenan Street, alongside Brenan Park in Smithfield at 12.30 PM on Wednesday, 'The Australian' newspaper reported.
Police say they found the aircraft on its roof after it crashed some 350 metres from St Gertrude's Catholic Primary School; a man and a woman in their 20s, and a dog travelling on the plane managed to get out.
Paramedics said the people suffered minor injuries and were taken by ambulance to Liverpool Hospital in a stable condition.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande