2 workers found charred at Industrial Area
SANGAREDDY: The charred bodies of two workers were found on Monday amidst the remains of Rantus Pharmaceuticals which was gutted i..
SANGAREDDY: The charred bodies of two workers were found on Monday amidst the remains of Rantus Pharmaceuticals which was gutted in a fire at the Pashamailaram Industrial Development Area on Sunday. The family members of the victims who hoped for return of their loved ones were left aghast after hearing the news. The victims have been identified as drayer operator Ramsingh (45) from Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh and stage manager Ch Ravindranath (45) from Kothapeta in East Godavari district.
The duo were burnt beyond recognition and police were able to identify them only after verifying the number of workers who reported at the industrial unit on Monday. "Despite my repeated pleas, no official bothered to check whether my husband was inside the factory until this morning. I had to borrow money from neighbours to visit different hospitals at Hyderabad after police said injured persons were admitted to Gandhi and Apollo hospitals," said Chanda Devi, wife of Ramsingh.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner