20-year-old girl gangraped in Patna boys' hostel
The girl had gone to a nearby locality in search of her relative's house when the boys forcibly took her to the hostel and raped her.
Patna: A 20-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped in a boys' hostel in the Bihar capital, police said on Wednesday.
The girl was gangraped by three youths in a boys' hostel located in Nihora late on Tuesday night. The victim lodged an FIR, in which she said that three youths, aged between 18-21 years, forcibly brought her to the hostel and outraged her modesty.
She had gone to a nearby locality in search of her relative's house when the boys forcibly took her to the hostel and raped her, said a police officer.
The three accused have been arrested.
Last month, another shocking case of a gangrape of a girl in Patna had surfaced. In view of widespread protests by activists and an uproar by the opposition in the assembly, police were forced to arrest all five accused.
The accused allegedly videographed the rape and had circulated its CDs and MMS among friends.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards