DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
20-year-old girl gangraped in Patna boys' hostel
The girl had gone to a nearby locality in search of her relative's house when the boys forcibly took her to the hostel and raped her.
Patna: A 20-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped in a boys' hostel in the Bihar capital, police said on Wednesday.
The girl was gangraped by three youths in a boys' hostel located in Nihora late on Tuesday night. The victim lodged an FIR, in which she said that three youths, aged between 18-21 years, forcibly brought her to the hostel and outraged her modesty.
She had gone to a nearby locality in search of her relative's house when the boys forcibly took her to the hostel and raped her, said a police officer.
The three accused have been arrested.
Last month, another shocking case of a gangrape of a girl in Patna had surfaced. In view of widespread protests by activists and an uproar by the opposition in the assembly, police were forced to arrest all five accused.
The accused allegedly videographed the rape and had circulated its CDs and MMS among friends.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan