2012 ICSE results to be declared at 3pm
Go to http://www.cisce.myschool.in.com for results.
New Delhi: With the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and the Indian School Certificate (ISC) results to be declared at 03:00 pm on May 19, the wait for students will finally be over.
Candidates can check their results at http://www.cisce.myschool.in.com.
Principals have been given personalised passwords to view results of their schools. The CDs containing the results have already reached the respective schools.
To get your individual results on the Internet, enter your index number in the message box in the following way. For ISCE result, if your index number is S/6789/123 then type ICSE S6789123. For ISC result, if your index number is F/1234/678 then type ISC F1234678.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets