25-year-old woman commits suicide over her cat's death
A purported suicide note was found which stated that the woman was ending her life after the death of her cat and that she was unable to save its life.
A 25-year-old woman on Monday allegedly committed suicide by setting herself on fire at Amberpet in Hyderabad as she was "upset" over the death of her cat, police said. Swarnalatha, who was very fond of her cat, poured kerosene and immolated herself at her house after her pet died two days ago, reportedly in the rains lashing the city, they said.
A purported suicide note was found which stated that she was ending her life after the death of her cat and that she was unable to save it's life.
The Amberpet police has booked a case and is investigating further into the matter.
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Happy That Censor Board is Standing by Us to Release 31st October: Vir Das
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast