DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2G: HC issues notice for shifting trial to Tihar
All the 2G case accused, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK MP Kanimozhi have opposed the notice.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court has issued a suo moto notification that the 2G trial will be held in Tihar jail from now on.
Special Judge OP Saini informed the 2G accused of this notification and ordered that the trial should be held in Tihar from Thursday.
All the 2G case accused, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK MP Kanimozhi have opposed the shifting of trial to Tihar Jail and are set to meet the Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court on Wednesday on the issue.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes