2G: HC issues notice for shifting trial to Tihar
All the 2G case accused, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK MP Kanimozhi have opposed the notice.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court has issued a suo moto notification that the 2G trial will be held in Tihar jail from now on.
Special Judge OP Saini informed the 2G accused of this notification and ordered that the trial should be held in Tihar from Thursday.
All the 2G case accused, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK MP Kanimozhi have opposed the shifting of trial to Tihar Jail and are set to meet the Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court on Wednesday on the issue.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets