2G: HC issues notice for shifting trial to Tihar
All the 2G case accused, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK MP Kanimozhi have opposed the notice.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court has issued a suo moto notification that the 2G trial will be held in Tihar jail from now on.
Special Judge OP Saini informed the 2G accused of this notification and ordered that the trial should be held in Tihar from Thursday.
All the 2G case accused, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK MP Kanimozhi have opposed the shifting of trial to Tihar Jail and are set to meet the Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court on Wednesday on the issue.
(With additional information from PTI)
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology