DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2G collusion: Voice samples of accused duo sent for forensic test
CBI officials say the forensic report will be available in a few weeks time.
New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation on Friday sent a CD containing voice samples of lead prosecutor in the 2G spectrum case, AK Singh and Unitech chief Sanjay Chandra to the forensic laboratory. This is in connection with the 2G collusion case.
Meanwhile, the CD, containing the original conversation between the two was also sent in to match with the samples.
A preliminary enquiry by the CBI had found that Singh had colluded with Chandra, an accused in the case. CBI officials say the forensic report will be available in a few weeks time. Meanwhile, Chandra was once again questioned by the CBI on Friday.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet