DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
2G scam: Can't take up petition against PM, Maran, says Delhi court
The Delhi court said the petitioners should approach the special court hearing the 2G scam.
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Wednesday said it has no jurisdiction to order an FIR against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and DMK leader Dayanidhi Maran related to alleged irregularities in the 2G spectrum scam.
Magistrate said that in an earlier status report before the court, the CBI has said they have already filed an FIR against Maran and are investigating the complaint by the petitioners.
The court also said that it has no power to entertain this case and applicants should approach the special court trying the 2G scam.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet