2G scam: Can't take up petition against PM, Maran, says Delhi court
The Delhi court said the petitioners should approach the special court hearing the 2G scam.
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Wednesday said it has no jurisdiction to order an FIR against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and DMK leader Dayanidhi Maran related to alleged irregularities in the 2G spectrum scam.
Magistrate said that in an earlier status report before the court, the CBI has said they have already filed an FIR against Maran and are investigating the complaint by the petitioners.
The court also said that it has no power to entertain this case and applicants should approach the special court trying the 2G scam.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century