2G scam: Can't take up petition against PM, Maran, says Delhi court
The Delhi court said the petitioners should approach the special court hearing the 2G scam.
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Wednesday said it has no jurisdiction to order an FIR against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and DMK leader Dayanidhi Maran related to alleged irregularities in the 2G spectrum scam.
Magistrate said that in an earlier status report before the court, the CBI has said they have already filed an FIR against Maran and are investigating the complaint by the petitioners.
The court also said that it has no power to entertain this case and applicants should approach the special court trying the 2G scam.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund