DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
3 held for selling fake car spare parts
BANGALORE: The sleuths of the Fraud and Misappropriation squad of Central Crime Branch (CCB) arrested three persons for allegedly ..
BANGALORE: The sleuths of the Fraud and Misappropriation squad of Central Crime Branch (CCB) arrested three persons for allegedly selling fake branded spare parts of Hyundai cars. Goods worth `9.19 lakh were recovered from three shops.
The accused have been identified as Mannalal, 38, of Lakkasandra Extension in Wilson Garden, Khaleed Ahmed, 26, of Someshwaranagar in Jayanagar and Binay Kumar, 34, of Journalists Colony.
According to the police, the raids were conducted on India Automobiles on J C Road and Car House and Sanjay Automobiles on Journalists Colony Road, based on a tip-off that fake branded spare parts were being sold at these shops.
Police found that front wheel bearings, drum wheel bearings, clutch bearings, window switch assembly, ball joint, door visor, antenna, front grill, i10 door step, lighting brake light and other products were sold here, in the name of Hyundai brand.
A case has been registered in Kalasipalyam police station in connection with this and further investigations are on.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham