3-year-old Molested in School, Parents Demand Action Against Principal
A three-year-old was allegedly molested by one of the non-teaching staff in a school in Bengaluru.
Bengaluru: A three-year-old was allegedly molested by one of the non-teaching staff in a school in the city.
The incident occurred on February 17.
It was discovered after the child returned home and complained to her parents of pain in her private parts. They took her to hospital where what had happened became apparent.
The parents of the child have alleged that the school principal tried to hush up the case and dissuade them from filing a case. They said that the principal even refused to show the CCTV footage when demanded. The parents, however, went ahead and approached the police.
The police have arrested Manjunath, a 24-year-old who works in the school. A case under the POCSO Act has been registered against him.
Parents of several children who go the school have demanded that strict action should be initiated against the school principal and the school. They staged a protest in front of the school at 4 PM on Monday.
"We are not sure how many kids he has molested. Many kids wouldn't have reported out of fear. These are small kids. Imagine what trauma they must have undergone. We demand that action should be initiated against the principal,” said an angry parent.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Boys Start Training With an Eye on Wanderers Pitch
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Yuvraj, Harbhajan Star in Punjab's Win
- Filmfare Awards 2018 Red Carpet: Ranveer, Shahid, Alia and Kajol Outdo Fashion Classics
- When Arijit Singh Attempted to Sing Nadaan Parindey and Failed Miserably
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More