'30 Rock' star Alec Baldwin expecting child with new wife
Alec Baldwin and his new wife Hilaria Thomas Baldwin are expecting their first child together.
Los Angeles: Actor Alec Baldwin and his new wife Hilaria Thomas Baldwin are expecting their first child together, a representative for the "30 Rock" star said on Tuesday.
"If I really shared with you how I felt, I would probably burst out crying," Baldwin told U.S. television program "Extra."
Baldwin, 54, married the yoga teacher, who is 26 years his junior, in a July 2012 wedding in New York.
The child is expected in the summer, the spokesman said, but gave no other details.
"It was a surprise, a wonderful surprise," said his wife, who also works as a correspondent for the TV show.
"Now I'm showing and it's getting to be much more, like, 'Oh, my God, this is actually going to happen'."
The award-winning actor most recently played egotistical television executive Jack Donaghy on the NBC comedy "30 Rock," which broadcast its last episode in January.
Baldwin was married to actress Kim Basinger from 1993-2002. The couple has one daughter, Ireland, who was born in 1995.
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells