35-year-old dentist found hanging from ceiling fan at his residence
<p>A 35-year-old doctor was found dead, hanging from the ceiling fan at his residence, police said on Monday.</p>
A 35-year-old doctor was found dead, hanging from the ceiling fan at his residence, police said on Monday.
The deceased has been identified as Anurag Gupta, a dentist, who belongs to Patna and lived with his family in Shastri Nagar. Police said no suicide note has been recovered from the room. Gupta is survived by his wife and 9-year-old son.
Police said that in the morning, they received information that a doctor committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan at his residence. A police team went to the spot and Gupta was taken to the district hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. Police interrogated his wife and relatives about the death, said a senior police officer. Gupta s body has been sent for postmortem.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies
- US Lawmakers Support India's Counter-Terror Operations in PoK