35-year-old dentist found hanging from ceiling fan at his residence
<p>A 35-year-old doctor was found dead, hanging from the ceiling fan at his residence, police said on Monday.</p>
A 35-year-old doctor was found dead, hanging from the ceiling fan at his residence, police said on Monday.
The deceased has been identified as Anurag Gupta, a dentist, who belongs to Patna and lived with his family in Shastri Nagar. Police said no suicide note has been recovered from the room. Gupta is survived by his wife and 9-year-old son.
Police said that in the morning, they received information that a doctor committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan at his residence. A police team went to the spot and Gupta was taken to the district hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. Police interrogated his wife and relatives about the death, said a senior police officer. Gupta s body has been sent for postmortem.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner