DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
38 fresh dengue cases in Delhi
Two children have so far succumbed to dengue ever since the disease began spreading in the capital early this month.
New Delhi: Dengue cases in the capital were on a rise with 38 people testing positive for the mosquito-borne disease on Sunday, taking the total number of such cases this season to 910. All 37 cases were reported from three municipal corporations while there were no fresh cases either from the VVIP areas of the capital or from Delhi Cantt area.
Two children have so far succumbed to dengue ever since the disease began spreading in the capital early this month. South Delhi Municipal Corporation reported the maximum number of cases at 335, while 297 cases were detected from the North Delhi Municipal Corporation area and 234 cases have so far been reported from East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Other cases were reported from NDMC and Delhi cantonment areas. Out of the 910 cases, nine cases have been reported from outside Delhi.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar