DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
4.6 magnitude earthquake hits Assam
There was no report of any casualty or damage to property so far due to the quake which rattled doors and windows.
Guwahati: An earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter scale shook Assam on Tuesday jolting people out of bed. The Regional Meteorological Centre here said the quake occurred at 6:53 am on latitude 26.3 degree North and 92.0 degree East with its epicentre being in Darrang district of Assam.
There was no report of any casualty or damage to property so far due to the quake which rattled doors and windows, official said.
India's northeast is considered to be the sixth major earthquake-prone belt in the world.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh