DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
43-year-old man arrested for blackmailing wife over dowry demands
Accused was arrested for shooting nude photographs of his wife, 40, and threatening to upload the pictures on the Internet.
A businessman was held here for blackmailing his wife and demanding dowry from her family after threatening to release her nude photographs on the internet, police said Tuesday.
Accused Gagandeep, 43, a resident of DLF Phase-1, was arrested on Monday night for shooting nude photographs of his wife, 40, and threatening to upload the pictures on the internet, police said.
"We are investigating the case," Surender Phogat, chief of DLF Phase-1 police station, told IANS.
The two got married more than a decade ago and have two children, police said.
The businessman was Tuesday presented in a Gurgaon court which sent him to one day police custody for questioning.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes