44-year-old woman elopes with class X student
Babita allegedly eloped with 17-year-old Guddu from Vijaynagar 3 days back, police said.
Ghaziabad: A 44-year-old woman, mother of three children, has allegedly eloped with a class 10th student, police said on Thursday.
Babita allegedly eloped with 17-year-old Guddu from Vijaynagar in Ghaziabad three days back, police said.
Father of the boy met SSP Raghubir Lal on Wednesday and alleged that it was a case of abduction, they said adding that a case has been registered under section 363 (punishment for kidnapping) of the IPC.
Investigations are on, they added.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance