DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
44-year-old woman elopes with class X student
Babita allegedly eloped with 17-year-old Guddu from Vijaynagar 3 days back, police said.
Ghaziabad: A 44-year-old woman, mother of three children, has allegedly eloped with a class 10th student, police said on Thursday.
Babita allegedly eloped with 17-year-old Guddu from Vijaynagar in Ghaziabad three days back, police said.
Father of the boy met SSP Raghubir Lal on Wednesday and alleged that it was a case of abduction, they said adding that a case has been registered under section 363 (punishment for kidnapping) of the IPC.
Investigations are on, they added.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach