DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
5.2 earthquake jolts India-Bangladesh border
The quake struck at 7:01 am on Saturday, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Karimganj: An earthquake of moderate intensity, measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale, jolted India-Bangladesh border near Karimganj on Saturday morning. The quake struck at 7:01 am on Saturday, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 24.8 degrees north on the latitude and 92.2 degrees east on the longitude.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong