5.2 earthquake jolts India-Bangladesh border
The quake struck at 7:01 am on Saturday, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Karimganj: An earthquake of moderate intensity, measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale, jolted India-Bangladesh border near Karimganj on Saturday morning. The quake struck at 7:01 am on Saturday, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 24.8 degrees north on the latitude and 92.2 degrees east on the longitude.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Aamir Khan's Latest TVC On Gender Equality Is Getting All The Praise It Deserves
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors