5.2 earthquake jolts India-Bangladesh border
The quake struck at 7:01 am on Saturday, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
Karimganj: An earthquake of moderate intensity, measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale, jolted India-Bangladesh border near Karimganj on Saturday morning. The quake struck at 7:01 am on Saturday, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 24.8 degrees north on the latitude and 92.2 degrees east on the longitude.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the region.
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Samajwadi Party Expels MLC Udayveer Singh, Mulayam Upset With Akhilesh
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18