DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
5.2 magnitude earthquake hits Pakistan
The epicentre of the quake was located near Sargodha in Punjab province, officials said.
Islamabad: An earthquake measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale shook parts of Pakistan on Tuesday though there were no immediate reports of damage, officials said.
The epicentre of the quake was located near Sargodha in Punjab province, they said.
The temblor was felt in Dera Ismail Khan, Layyah, Bhakkar, Mianwali, Kundian and Khushab.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia