5.2 magnitude earthquake hits Pakistan
The epicentre of the quake was located near Sargodha in Punjab province, officials said.
Islamabad: An earthquake measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale shook parts of Pakistan on Tuesday though there were no immediate reports of damage, officials said.
The epicentre of the quake was located near Sargodha in Punjab province, they said.
The temblor was felt in Dera Ismail Khan, Layyah, Bhakkar, Mianwali, Kundian and Khushab.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology