5.2 Magnitude Quake Hits Indo-Nepal Border in Uttarakhand
Image for representation only
New Delhi: A medium intensity earthquake, measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale, tonight hit the Indo-Nepal border in Uttarakhand.
According to the National Seismological Centre, a unit of Ministry of Earth Sciences, the epicentre of the earthquake was in Uttarakhand along the border between India and Nepal.
The earthquake had occurred at 10.22 PM, officials said.
Earlier in the day, an earthquake measuring 3.3 on the Richter scale had hit the Kullu region in Himachal Pradesh. The earthquake had occurred at 4.12 am, they said.
Recommended For You
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- Film ReviewMoana Movie Review: This Disney Adventure is Magical and Inspirational
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet