DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
5.2 Magnitude Quake Hits Indo-Nepal Border in Uttarakhand
Image for representation only
New Delhi: A medium intensity earthquake, measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale, tonight hit the Indo-Nepal border in Uttarakhand.
According to the National Seismological Centre, a unit of Ministry of Earth Sciences, the epicentre of the earthquake was in Uttarakhand along the border between India and Nepal.
The earthquake had occurred at 10.22 PM, officials said.
Earlier in the day, an earthquake measuring 3.3 on the Richter scale had hit the Kullu region in Himachal Pradesh. The earthquake had occurred at 4.12 am, they said.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO