5.2 Magnitude Quake Hits Indo-Nepal Border in Uttarakhand
Image for representation only
New Delhi: A medium intensity earthquake, measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale, tonight hit the Indo-Nepal border in Uttarakhand.
According to the National Seismological Centre, a unit of Ministry of Earth Sciences, the epicentre of the earthquake was in Uttarakhand along the border between India and Nepal.
The earthquake had occurred at 10.22 PM, officials said.
Earlier in the day, an earthquake measuring 3.3 on the Richter scale had hit the Kullu region in Himachal Pradesh. The earthquake had occurred at 4.12 am, they said.
Recommended For You
- Samsung Galaxy S8: 3 Reasons Why I Won't Be Buying The Next Galaxy
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Virat Kohli & Co Not Scared of Playing Pakistan: Shahid Afridi
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?