DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
5.9 magnitude earthquake hits Mexico: USGS
The quake was centered 33 km northwest of La Union, on the border between Guerrero and Michoacan states, close to the Pacific coast.
Mexico: A magnitude 5.9 earthquake struck western Mexico on Sunday, the US Geological Survey said. The quake, initially reported as a magnitude 6.2 off the coast, was centered 33 km (20 miles) northwest of La Union, on the border between Guerrero and Michoacan states, close to the Pacific coast.
The quake was felt in Mexico City, 325 km (200 miles) away, where buildings shook and residents briefly ran outdoors but came back in shortly after the shaking stopped, a witness said.
There were no immediate reports of injuries or damages.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan