Sushil Kumar, first man to win Rs 5 cr on 'KBC'
Being an avid follower of the game show, Sushil Kumar is even bigger fan of Amitabh Bachchan.
Mumbai: History was made when Sushil Kumar, a computer operator from Bihar, became the first ever contestant to win five crore rupees on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati 5'.
Now that's an amount 27-year-old Sushil Kumar, from Champaran, Bihar, could only dream of a couple of days back. But on Wednesday morning, that dream turned to reality after he became the first crorepati on this season of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati 5'.
'Kaun Banega Crorepati 5' host Amitabh Bachchan said, "My heartiest congratulations to Sushil, his family, his wife and all his friends who came to support him."
"First and foremost, I will build a house for myself and then I will help my brothers start their businesses. I'm also very fond of reading, so now I will buy many books, start a library and read a lot," said Kumar.
Sushil's is literally a rags to riches story and according to him, getting to the rupees 5 crore mark wasn't as difficult as one would imagine.
"I didn't do any special preparation for this. This is just what we used to study. Anyway, the questions asked here are similar to the ones asked in our exams," said Kumar.
Being an avid follower of the game show and an even bigger fan of Big B, participating itself was a dream come true for Sushil Kumar.
"The fact that I met Amitabh Bachchan is a very big deal in itself. I used to always watch him on TV. The moment I met him, I touched his feet and hugged him. Even if I didn't win anything, I at least got to hug him and that is something I will never forget," said Kumar.
With this win, Sushil Kumar becomes the first ever contestant to win rupees 5 crore on KBC and this episode will be aired on the November 2.
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music