50 days on, no breakthrough in Bodh Gaya blasts case
National Investigation Agency (NIA) chief Sharad Kumar has directed that the probe into the blasts at Bodh Gaya's Mahabodhi temple be speeded up after no headway was made even 50 days after the incident, a police officer said Friday.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion