55-year-old woman killed in Rohini
Harcharan Kaur was alone at her home Monday when the incident took place and the miscreants also decamped with valuables from her house.
New Delhi: A 55-year-old woman was allegedly strangled to death at her home when she resisted a robbery attempt by some unidentified persons in Sector 7 area of Rohini of Outer Delhi, police said Tuesday.
Harcharan Kaur was alone at her home Monday evening when the incident took place and the miscreants also decamped with valuables from her house.
The woman's son and daugher-in-law, who work in a private company, were away at their office. When they returned in the evening, they found the victim unconscious and house ransacked.
A PCR call was made and the police took the woman to Ambedkar Hospital, where she was declared bought dead, police said.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology