DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
58-year-old former minister Raja Ram Pandey dies of cardiac arrest
<p>Former Uttar Pradesh minister and three-time legislator from Vishwanathganj seat in the state's Pratapgarh district, Raja Ram Pandey died late on Thursday following a massive heart attack.</p>
Former Uttar Pradesh minister and three-time legislator from Vishwanathganj seat in the state's Pratapgarh district, Raja Ram Pandey died late on Thursday following a massive heart attack.
The 58-year-old leader had held the portfolio of Khadi and Gramudyog in the Akhilesh Yadav government. He was removed from the state cabinet on April 15 this year over his alleged sexist remarks about woman officials which sparked off national outrage.
Pandey, amid talks of cabinet expansion on Friday, had gone to meet the Chief Minister. Soon after returning to his Raj Bhawan colony residence, he began vomiting and collapsed. His staff said that as he was rushed to the Civil hospital around midnight, but he had a massive cardiac arrest and died on the way.
He was said to be an affable politician, who got along well with his colleagues, officials and media.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong