DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
6-year-old brings gun to Texas school, 3 hurt
Gun accidentally discharged when it fell out of the child's pocket.
Houston: Officials say three students have been injured after a 6-year-old brought a loaded gun to his Houston elementary school that accidentally discharged when it fell out of the child's pocket.
Houston Independent School District Public Information Officer Norm Uhl tells Fox News that none of the injuries appears to be life-threatening.
Officials say Ross Elementary school was placed on lockdown on Tuesday.
Images taken from Houston television KPRC's news helicopter show three children being wheeled to ambulances on stretchers.
Recommended For You
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh