6-year-old brings gun to Texas school, 3 hurt
Gun accidentally discharged when it fell out of the child's pocket.
Houston: Officials say three students have been injured after a 6-year-old brought a loaded gun to his Houston elementary school that accidentally discharged when it fell out of the child's pocket.
Houston Independent School District Public Information Officer Norm Uhl tells Fox News that none of the injuries appears to be life-threatening.
Officials say Ross Elementary school was placed on lockdown on Tuesday.
Images taken from Houston television KPRC's news helicopter show three children being wheeled to ambulances on stretchers.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Champions League: Sergio Aguero stars as Man City sink Monaco