673 posts vacant in Ayush Department
As many as 673 posts, including 211 doctors, are vacant in the Ayush department, medical education minister Kondru Murali informed the State Legislative Assembly here on Thursday. Replying to a question tabled in the House by G Mallesh and others, the minister stated that the posts will be filled shortly.
RTE Modalities: In answer to another question by K Rambhupal Reddy and others, primary education minister S Sailajanath informed that the modalities for implementing the Right to Education (RTE) Act were yet to be finalised. He said the government had issued orders in 2010 reserving 25 pc seats for disadvantaged for admission to class-1 in private unaided schools.
Recommended For You
- Baba Ramdev's Dangal Dazzles Fans at PWL
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- Somdev Devvarman Tears Into AITA in an Open Letter - Read Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment