673 posts vacant in Ayush Department
As many as 673 posts, including 211 doctors, are vacant in the Ayush department, medical education minister Kondru Murali informed the State Legislative Assembly here on Thursday. Replying to a question tabled in the House by G Mallesh and others, the minister stated that the posts will be filled shortly.
RTE Modalities: In answer to another question by K Rambhupal Reddy and others, primary education minister S Sailajanath informed that the modalities for implementing the Right to Education (RTE) Act were yet to be finalised. He said the government had issued orders in 2010 reserving 25 pc seats for disadvantaged for admission to class-1 in private unaided schools.
Recommended For You
- Happy Birthday Sachin: Top 10 Knocks of the Master Blaster
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- Audi RS7 Performance Review: Who Needs a Lamborghini?
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed
- Meet Jackie Shroff's Daughter Krishna, The New Internet Sensation