673 posts vacant in Ayush Department
As many as 673 posts, including 211 doctors, are vacant in the Ayush department, medical education minister Kondru Murali informed the State Legislative Assembly here on Thursday. Replying to a question tabled in the House by G Mallesh and others, the minister stated that the posts will be filled shortly.
RTE Modalities: In answer to another question by K Rambhupal Reddy and others, primary education minister S Sailajanath informed that the modalities for implementing the Right to Education (RTE) Act were yet to be finalised. He said the government had issued orders in 2010 reserving 25 pc seats for disadvantaged for admission to class-1 in private unaided schools.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly