7.2 magnitude quake reported off Indonesia
The quake was reported at a depth of 155 kilometers. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center has not issued any immediate tsunami warning.
Jakarta: A 7.2-magnitude earthquake has been reported off the coast of Indonesia. The US Geological Survey says the quake struck offshore, 208 kilometers northwest of the city of Saumlaki.
The quake was reported at a depth of 155 kilometers.
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center has not issued any immediate tsunami warning.
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Supreme Court Notice to Lalu's Son, Shahabuddin in Journalist Murder Case