DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
8 Tamil fishermen remanded to judicial custody in Sri Lanka
Fishermen were remanded to judicial custody till June 27 by a court in the island nation.
Rameswaram (TN): Eight fishermen from Tamil Nadu, arrested by the Sri Lankan Navy near Katchatheevu, were on Monday remanded to judicial custody till June 27 by a court in the island nation.
The fishermen, arrested yesterday, were produced before the judicial magistrate court in Mannar which sent them to judicial custody, officials here said, quoting information received by them.
The eight were arrested along with their two boats by the Sri Lankan Naval personnel.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- Sudirman Cup: India Lose 0-3 to China in Quarters
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835