8 Tamil fishermen remanded to judicial custody in Sri Lanka
Fishermen were remanded to judicial custody till June 27 by a court in the island nation.
Rameswaram (TN): Eight fishermen from Tamil Nadu, arrested by the Sri Lankan Navy near Katchatheevu, were on Monday remanded to judicial custody till June 27 by a court in the island nation.
The fishermen, arrested yesterday, were produced before the judicial magistrate court in Mannar which sent them to judicial custody, officials here said, quoting information received by them.
The eight were arrested along with their two boats by the Sri Lankan Naval personnel.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week