80-year-Old Woman Dies After Failing to Withdraw Money From Pratapgarh Bank
Pratapgarh: An elderly woman died in a bank in Pratapgarh on Thursday allegedly after she failed to withdraw money.
Karmaita (80), who was standing in the queue of State Bank of India to withdraw her pension, fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital, Deputy SP, SK Dixit said.
The family members of the victim alleged that she died after she was denied currency in the bank.
Dr Mohit Shukla of district hospital said the woman was brought dead in the hospital.
Cardiac arrest is suspected to be the cause of death.
Recommended For You
- Barcelona To Make Lionel Messi Highest Paid Player in Europe
- LFW 2017: Sneak Peek Into Monisha Jaising's Opening, Anita Dongre's Finale Show
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More