80-year-Old Woman Dies After Failing to Withdraw Money From Pratapgarh Bank
Pratapgarh: An elderly woman died in a bank in Pratapgarh on Thursday allegedly after she failed to withdraw money.
Karmaita (80), who was standing in the queue of State Bank of India to withdraw her pension, fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital, Deputy SP, SK Dixit said.
The family members of the victim alleged that she died after she was denied currency in the bank.
Dr Mohit Shukla of district hospital said the woman was brought dead in the hospital.
Cardiac arrest is suspected to be the cause of death.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes