80-year-Old Woman Dies After Failing to Withdraw Money From Pratapgarh Bank
Pratapgarh: An elderly woman died in a bank in Pratapgarh on Thursday allegedly after she failed to withdraw money.
Karmaita (80), who was standing in the queue of State Bank of India to withdraw her pension, fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital, Deputy SP, SK Dixit said.
The family members of the victim alleged that she died after she was denied currency in the bank.
Dr Mohit Shukla of district hospital said the woman was brought dead in the hospital.
Cardiac arrest is suspected to be the cause of death.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Film ReviewMoana Movie Review: This Disney Adventure is Magical and Inspirational
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet