80-year-Old Woman Dies After Failing to Withdraw Money From Pratapgarh Bank
Pratapgarh: An elderly woman died in a bank in Pratapgarh on Thursday allegedly after she failed to withdraw money.
Karmaita (80), who was standing in the queue of State Bank of India to withdraw her pension, fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital, Deputy SP, SK Dixit said.
The family members of the victim alleged that she died after she was denied currency in the bank.
Dr Mohit Shukla of district hospital said the woman was brought dead in the hospital.
Cardiac arrest is suspected to be the cause of death.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"