85th Academy Awards: Arkin nominated in Best Supporting Actor category
Ben Affleck's directorial debut 'Argo' garnered 9 nominations, including Best Actor in a supporting role.
New Delhi: Ben Affleck's directorial debut 'Argo' garnered 9 nominations, including Best Actor in a upporting role for Alan Arkin at the 85th Academy Awards on Thursday.
The veteran actor played a seasoned Hollywood producer in the political thriller bout the Iran hostage crisis of 1979-81.
Other actors who were nominated in the Best Actor in supporting role category were: Robert De Niro for 'Silver Linings Playbook', Philip Seymour Hoffman for 'The Master', Tommy Lee Jones for 'Lincoln', Christoph Waltz for 'Django Unchained'.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"