A deodorant that you can eat to keep you 'smelling of roses'
An American company claims to have developed an edible deodorant which keeps you 'sweet smelling' for hours.
London: In a unique invention, an American company claims to have developed an edible deodorant which keeps you 'sweet smelling' for hours. While it is received wisdom that deodorants are applied to the armpits, the new 'candy' will keep you smelling fresh from the inside out.
The company called Deo Perfume Candy has created the sweets to release a lingering rose scent through the pores of your skin, the Daily Mail reported.
Due to be launched in the UK early next year, one mouthful of the tangerine-flavoured sweets will apparently keep you smelling of roses for up to six hours. They've already been a great success in America, despite their price - a small bag costs $10.
The sweets contain chemical compounds that cannot be broken down by the body and so are excreted through the skin. The main ingredient, which provides the floral scent, is geraniol- a naturally occurring compound that is found in roses, lavender and vanilla.
- Mulayam Singh Jealous of Akhilesh Yadav's Popularity, says Ram Gopal Yadav
- Everything is Fine in Samajwadi Party, Says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- SP Meet Turns Into Open War of Words
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Live: Akhilesh Yadav to Reinstate Shivpal, 3 Ministers; Ram Gopal Yadav Attacks Mulayam
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics