A film on female infanticide on the cards
Producer of hard-hitting film 'Bandit Queen' is all set to make another film based on reality
Bandit Queen producer Bobby Bedi says he is yet again set to make a film as hard hitting as the critically acclaimed biopic made on Phoolan Devi.
"One film I am doing is about female infanticide, set in Gujarat. It's as hard hitting as 'Bandit Queen'. I am working on it," Bedi told IANS.
Since Bandit Queen, Bedi produced critically acclaimed films like Fire and Maqbool and says he was quite ahead of his time.
"Now films like No One Killed Jessica are being made. In that way, we were quite ahead of our time," said Bedi.
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting