DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
A film on female infanticide on the cards
Producer of hard-hitting film 'Bandit Queen' is all set to make another film based on reality
Bandit Queen producer Bobby Bedi says he is yet again set to make a film as hard hitting as the critically acclaimed biopic made on Phoolan Devi.
"One film I am doing is about female infanticide, set in Gujarat. It's as hard hitting as 'Bandit Queen'. I am working on it," Bedi told IANS.
Since Bandit Queen, Bedi produced critically acclaimed films like Fire and Maqbool and says he was quite ahead of his time.
"Now films like No One Killed Jessica are being made. In that way, we were quite ahead of our time," said Bedi.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions