A film on female infanticide on the cards
Producer of hard-hitting film 'Bandit Queen' is all set to make another film based on reality
Bandit Queen producer Bobby Bedi says he is yet again set to make a film as hard hitting as the critically acclaimed biopic made on Phoolan Devi.
"One film I am doing is about female infanticide, set in Gujarat. It's as hard hitting as 'Bandit Queen'. I am working on it," Bedi told IANS.
Since Bandit Queen, Bedi produced critically acclaimed films like Fire and Maqbool and says he was quite ahead of his time.
"Now films like No One Killed Jessica are being made. In that way, we were quite ahead of our time," said Bedi.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test