A Rajinikanth memoir from director Suresh Krishna
Director Suresh Krishna has penned a memoir of Rajini, titled 'My Days With Baasha - The Rajinikanth Phenomenon'.
Southern director Suresh Krishna, who has worked with superstar Rajinikanth in successful Tamil films like 'Annamalai' and 'Baasha', has penned a memoir of the superstar.
The book, titled 'My Days With Baasha - The Rajinikanth Phenomenon', will be released in English, Tamil and Telugu end-November by Westland Books.
"Every interview I participated in the last 10-15 years or any event I attended, at least one question was asked about my experience of working with Rajini sir. I told myself if people can still remember and talk about these films, why don't I put them in a book and give it to them to read", Suresh told IANS.
"I initially had plans to release the book only in English, however my well wishers told me it would make more sense to release the book in Tamil and Telugu as well because the film ('Baasha') was originally made in Tamil and was well received in Telugu", Krishna added.
The book is titled 'Baashavum Naanum - Orey oru Rajnithaan' in Tamil and "Baashatho Nenu - Okeokadu Rajinikant" in Telugu. It has been co-authored by The Malathi Rangarajan, a senior journalist.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan