A very private mehendi ceremony for Vidya Balan
The mehndi was attended by Vidya's family members, and her favourite, actress Rekha marked her presence.
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan, set to wed Siddharth Roy Kapur, opted for a private mehndi ceremony at her Khar residence here Wednesday night. It was attended by her family members, and Vidya's favourite, veteran actress Rekha marked her presence.
Vidya wore a yellow sari in typical Bengali style with floral ornaments. She even chose to go simple with her mehdni - rather than the usual full-hand intricate design, Vidya went with round blobs of henna on her palm.
The actress had a private family dinner Tuesday night, and is said to be tying the knot with Kapur, managing director - Studios, Disney UTV, here Friday.
A wedding reception will reportedly be held in Chennai Saturday.
If grapevine is to be believed, the nuptials will be conducted both in Punjabi and south Indian styles.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category