DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aadhaar card mandatory for accessing Delhi govt services
The Revenue Department on Sunday issued a notification making it mandatory for all citizens to have Aadhaar card for accessing government services.
New Delhi: Aadhaar card was made mandatory from Monday for accessing various services provided by Delhi government like marriage registration, property registration and issuance of domicile ceritificate. "Aadhaar card has been made compulsory from today for accessing government services," a top official said.
The Revenue Department on Sunday issued a notification making it mandatory for all citizens to have Aadhaar card for accessing government services. The official said if somebody has enrolled for National Population Registrar (NPR), then he or she can access the services producing the NPR details.
He said people not having Aadhaar number at present will be able to access government services on enrollment of the same at designated Aadhaar registration centres.
"With the enrolment details, government will provide the services to the applicants," the official said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar