Aamir, Kajol on the sets of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'
Aamir was on the sets of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' recently and discussed his next film 'Dhoom 3' with Big B.
Mumbai: Superstar Aamir Khan was on the sets of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' recently and discussed his next film 'Dhoom 3' with megastar host Amitabh Bachchan. Actress Kajol, on the other hand, will play the game for a cause.
"Aamir Khan on set today (Friday)...drops by to say hello! and waves to the 'KBC' guests! We talk of 'Dhoom 3'," Bachchan posted on Twitter late Friday night.
Releasing Dec 20, the action-adventure thriller also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Uday Chopra in lead roles and has been produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films banner.
Actress Kajol will visit the quiz show's sets as a part of the Children's Day celebrations. All the money won by the actress will go to a children's charity.
"Tomorrow it's the lovely Kajol on set playing for a cause," Bachchan posted on his blog.
The three-day Children's Day celebrations will begin Nov 8. They will also see finalists of 'Indian Idol Junior' on the hot seat as well as five-year-old Kautilya Pandit, who was awarded Rs 10 lakh by the Haryana government for his exceptional intelligence quotient (IQ) and memory earlier this month.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models