Aamir Khan learns swimming for 'Talaash'
Director Reema Kagti was impressed with Aamir's diving skill while shooting the movie.
Mumbai: Superstar Aamir Khan took swimming lessons to prepare for a key scene in his upcoming thriller 'Talaash'. Aamir, 47, who did not know swimming at all, also learned underwater swimming, which is more difficult than the regular one, for his character of Inspector Surjan Singh Shekhawat.
"Actually Dave (trainer) is helping me prepare under water sequence, he is helping me with breathing exercises which increases my lung power and allows me to stay under water for longer," Aamir had said.
Director Reema Kagti was impressed with Aamir's diving skill while shooting the movie. The water scenes have been shot in London.
Also starring Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherji, the film hits theatres this Friday.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Oscars 2017: Complete List Of Winners
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game