DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aamir Khan learns swimming for 'Talaash'
Director Reema Kagti was impressed with Aamir's diving skill while shooting the movie.
Mumbai: Superstar Aamir Khan took swimming lessons to prepare for a key scene in his upcoming thriller 'Talaash'. Aamir, 47, who did not know swimming at all, also learned underwater swimming, which is more difficult than the regular one, for his character of Inspector Surjan Singh Shekhawat.
"Actually Dave (trainer) is helping me prepare under water sequence, he is helping me with breathing exercises which increases my lung power and allows me to stay under water for longer," Aamir had said.
Director Reema Kagti was impressed with Aamir's diving skill while shooting the movie. The water scenes have been shot in London.
Also starring Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherji, the film hits theatres this Friday.
Recommended For You
- Brad Pitt, Shah Rukh Khan Chat Exclusively With CNN News18
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835