Aamir Khan likely to feature in 'Bombay Talkies'
Aamir Khan is likely to be roped in for 'Bombay Talkies', a film celebrating 100 glorious years of Indian cinema.
Mumbai: Actor-producer Aamir Khan is likely to be roped in for 'Bombay Talkies', a film celebrating 100 glorious years of Indian cinema.
'Bombay Talkies' is an upcoming joint venture comprising four short films directed by four prominent Bollywood directors - Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap and Dibarkar Banerjee.
"We are trying to do something with him for the film. But officially, he is not part of the film. By mid of April we would be in a better position to give out details regarding the same," producer Ashi Dua told PTI.
Reportedly, the 48-year-old actor will shoot for a special segment in the film.
Johar's film stars Rani Mukerji, Randeep Hooda and Saqib Saleem, brother of actress Huma Qureshi. Dibakar's film will have Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Sadashiv Amrapukar.
While Zoya's film has Ranvir Shorey and Katrina Kaif and Anurag Kashyap's film will have megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
It was earlier rumoured that Ranbir Kapoor would play 'Sutradhaar'in the film but Ashi denied all such talks. 'Bombay Talkies' is slated to be released on May 3.
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set