Aamir Khan likely to feature in 'Bombay Talkies'
Aamir Khan is likely to be roped in for 'Bombay Talkies', a film celebrating 100 glorious years of Indian cinema.
Mumbai: Actor-producer Aamir Khan is likely to be roped in for 'Bombay Talkies', a film celebrating 100 glorious years of Indian cinema.
'Bombay Talkies' is an upcoming joint venture comprising four short films directed by four prominent Bollywood directors - Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap and Dibarkar Banerjee.
"We are trying to do something with him for the film. But officially, he is not part of the film. By mid of April we would be in a better position to give out details regarding the same," producer Ashi Dua told PTI.
Reportedly, the 48-year-old actor will shoot for a special segment in the film.
Johar's film stars Rani Mukerji, Randeep Hooda and Saqib Saleem, brother of actress Huma Qureshi. Dibakar's film will have Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Sadashiv Amrapukar.
While Zoya's film has Ranvir Shorey and Katrina Kaif and Anurag Kashyap's film will have megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
It was earlier rumoured that Ranbir Kapoor would play 'Sutradhaar'in the film but Ashi denied all such talks. 'Bombay Talkies' is slated to be released on May 3.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1