Aamir Khan starts his films from scratch: Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput, who is dating Ankita Lokhande, plans to get married by the end of the year.
Mumbai: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who shares screen space with Aamir Khan in 'PK', praises his co-star saying that despite being so experienced, he starts from scratch.
"I didn't have too many scenes with Aamir. I had few conversations with him. He is very inspiring. Whatever projects he starts with, he starts it from scratch. He is still so inquisitive about small things. He is still so passionate when he has nothing to prove," said Sushant, who started his film career with 'Kai Po Che!' and will next be seen in 'Shuddh Desi Romance'.
Aamir praised his work in his debut film too.
"He just said that he liked me in 'Kai Po Che!" and it's very overwhelming," added the young actor.
Directed by Rajkumar Hirani, 'PK' also features Sanjay Dutt.
Sushant, who is dating his co-star Ankita Lokhande, plans to get married by the end of the year. They both featured in the TV show 'Pavitra Rishta'.
He said: "I do believe in marriage. By the end of this year or by next year I will get married. I am 27, I can get married anytime."
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test