Aamir Khan to meet Rajasthan CM on Wednesday
Aamir Khan will meet Ashok Gehlot in connection with his plea for speedy trial of female foeticide cases.
Jaipur: Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan is slated to meet Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot in Jaipur on Wednesday in connection with his plea for speedy trial of female foeticide cases, official sources said on Tuesday night.
Khan had said in a TV programme recently that he would request the Chief Minister to set up a special court for speedy trial of such cases in the state.
Superstar Aamir Khan, whose debut TV show "Satyamev Jayate" focused on the issue of female foeticide in its first episode, had said he would write to Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot requesting him to set up a special court for speedy trial in various such cases in courts.
The 47-year-old actor had expressed concern over rampant practice of female foeticide in Rajasthan and other areas in the first episode of his reality show aired on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology