Aamir Khan to meet Rajasthan CM on Wednesday
Aamir Khan will meet Ashok Gehlot in connection with his plea for speedy trial of female foeticide cases.
Jaipur: Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan is slated to meet Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot in Jaipur on Wednesday in connection with his plea for speedy trial of female foeticide cases, official sources said on Tuesday night.
Khan had said in a TV programme recently that he would request the Chief Minister to set up a special court for speedy trial of such cases in the state.
Superstar Aamir Khan, whose debut TV show "Satyamev Jayate" focused on the issue of female foeticide in its first episode, had said he would write to Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot requesting him to set up a special court for speedy trial in various such cases in courts.
The 47-year-old actor had expressed concern over rampant practice of female foeticide in Rajasthan and other areas in the first episode of his reality show aired on Sunday.
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
From Our Network
- What ails Amma? Medical all-clear fails to end guessing job over Jayalalithaa's health- FirstPost
- JD(U) leader Sanjay Jha comes out in Arun Jaitley's defense, rules out his involvement in DDCA scam - Pradesh18
- Dadri lynching: Police find no evidence of cow slaughter by Akhlaq family, to file closure report - Pradesh18