DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aamir Khan's 'Peekay' to be shot in Hungary
Stepping away from his usual practice, Rajkumar Hirani to shoot his next film starring Aamir Khan away from India.
Mumbai: RajKumar Hirani, in the past, has always based his films in India. So whether it be his 3 Idiots or the Munnabhai series, his films have had the quintessential Indian setting.
But when it comes to his next project, 'Peekay', the filmmaker has decided to shoot a certain section of the film away from the country. A source close to Hirani says, "This will be the first time Raju will go out of India to shoot his film. He has chosen Hungary as the locale will suit his film perfectly."
According to the latest reports, Aamir Khan's son Junaid is working as Hirani's assistant for the film.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi