DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aamir to work for children's survival and development
Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sharmila Tagore pledged to work for children's survival and development.
Chennai: Bollywood actors and goodwill ambassadors of Unicef Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sharmila Tagore pledged to work for children's survival and development.
A three-minute audiovisual (AV) of the United Nations Children's Fund (Unicef) released here Friday featured Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sharmila Tagore emphasising on the need to give every child a chance to live and reduce the mortality rate.
It also reiterated the need for better health facilities and nutrition for children under the age of five.
The AV was released as part of 'Call to Action for Child Survival and Development', a three-day summit, in the presence of Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad.
The summit has been organised by the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in partnership with Unicef Feb 7-9.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet