AAP to hold all-religion prayer meeting on Friday
In a statement, AAP said that so far, 9.6 lakh Delhiites have signed up for their 'Civil Disobedience Movement'.
New Delhi: The fast of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal against "inflated" power and water bills on Thursday entered the 13th day with the party announcing that it will organise an all-religion prayer meeting on Friday. In a statement, AAP said that so far, 9.6 lakh Delhiites have signed up for their 'Civil Disobedience Movement' which will enter the second stage on Saturday when activists will reconnect connections snapped after non-payment of bills.
It said on Friday, they will hold an all-religion prayer meeting. On Kejriwal's health, the statement said, his "blood pressure was 111/73, pulse 64, sugar 131, ketones 3+ and weight was 56.5 kg."
"Due to weakness, though he came out on the stage, but restrained from addressing the people gathered at Sunder Nagri," it said.
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Britain's PM Theresa May Heads to India With Eye on Post-Brexit Trade
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18