DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
AAP to hold all-religion prayer meeting on Friday
In a statement, AAP said that so far, 9.6 lakh Delhiites have signed up for their 'Civil Disobedience Movement'.
New Delhi: The fast of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal against "inflated" power and water bills on Thursday entered the 13th day with the party announcing that it will organise an all-religion prayer meeting on Friday. In a statement, AAP said that so far, 9.6 lakh Delhiites have signed up for their 'Civil Disobedience Movement' which will enter the second stage on Saturday when activists will reconnect connections snapped after non-payment of bills.
It said on Friday, they will hold an all-religion prayer meeting. On Kejriwal's health, the statement said, his "blood pressure was 111/73, pulse 64, sugar 131, ketones 3+ and weight was 56.5 kg."
"Due to weakness, though he came out on the stage, but restrained from addressing the people gathered at Sunder Nagri," it said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet